Friday, August 13, 2010

Thinking...

   My last day at my job is on Sunday, and I don't want to leave. I love my job despite how often I say "I don't want to go to work today." The people who I work with have become some of my best friends, and I've had some of the funniest moments of my life happen at Jim's Steakout. But as much as I'm dreading leaving, I think it's my time to go. I've had a lot of fun there, but it's time to move forward and focus college, and the future. I've been there for two years and two months, the longest out of anyone, and it's going to be really hard to just leave. But, I'm so excited for school to start, and to start a new chapter in my life. I guess I'm going to be jobless until I return for the holidays, but I need all the time I can to concentrate on school and being the best I can be.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment