Monday, August 9, 2010

College Update

 
 I can't believe I start college in a little over two weeks. And with two weeks to spare I decided to change my major to Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing and a minor in Popular Culture. Sounds cool, right? I'm way more excited about it than I was for psych. I really don't think I could handle biology, chemistry, and physics. My hate for chemistry is never ending. Most of my classes will be related to business, economics, and things that don't involve dissecting dead animals, which is always a fun time.
   I want to get my masters degree in Business Administration and hopefully work for a company as a marketing executive, hence why I'm specializing in marketing. I'm minoring in popular culture because the classes are interesting, and they're all about how society views the media. These classes will hopefully help
me become more aware of what people want to see and will help me in marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment