Friday, August 6, 2010

Guilty Pleasure

   I'm crazy about Kanye West's music. Ever since "Jesus Walks," I've been hooked. Unfortunately, Kanye is an asshole. I've always thought this. But after last years VMA controversey, I feel like I shouldn't like Kanye at all. Unfortunately for me, he keeps putting out amazing music. So here I am, hating Kanye as a person, but loving him as an artist. A clip for his new video "Power" premiered on MTV last night, right after Jersey Shore (Great placement, Kanye!) And I just might've forced my best friend to watch it with me. Judging by the video, Kanye still thinks he's somehow related to Jesus. But, it's a pretty original song, and I love the chanting in the background. We'll have to wait and see if Kanye can bounce back from last year's Anti-Kanye movement.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment