Monday, August 16, 2010

Moving forward...

   Yesterday was the last day at my job. It was way more depressing than I thought it would be. I've grown to love my job and especially love the people who I work with (most of them). I can't imagine not knowing some of them and not having some of the experiences we had together. I know it sounds lame, but it's the truth. I didn't want to leave. But it really was my time to go. It sucks because I sort of feel like I'm never going to see any of the people there that much, but I have to move on.
   Today was also my first "goodbye" get together. I went out to lunch with a few friends, two who I haven't really seen in a long time. It was nice to catch up, but it was also strange that it's the last time I'm going to see them for a while. I know that I'm really only going to keep in touch with a few people. It's sad, but it's the truth. I hope I can keep the positive people in my life, and make room for new people who can make me just as happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment